Blackheads can appear on any part of your body especially the nose. Squeezing blackheads is not the best way to get rid of blackheads as this process of removing blackheads can cause damage, inflammation and infection on the skin. If you are looking to remove blackheads, try this Pilaten Blackheads Pore strip. You can use it anywhere, it’s not a nose shaped so it can be applied wherever you have blackheads. Extra care needed when using this since it is made up of mud. Product ingredients made up of water, polyvinyl alcohol, glycerol and flavors.
1. Clean your face.
2. Remove mud from the packet.
3. Thoroughly wet your nose to allow the strip to stick.
4. Apply the mask to the nose.
5. Leave the mud for 15 to 30 minutes.
6. Rip off the strips by pulling toward center.
* You can use this once or twice a week.
* Skin redness, acne inflammation, sores, eczema and skin allergies are not recommended to use this.